Client Director for Gulf Region
Title: Client Director
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: CEO- MD
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Bahrain or KSA
About the job:
Crossworkers is expanding into the Gulf area and we are looking for a Client Director with experience within the sales of strategic IT services.
(IT Offshore / Nearshore / Outsourcing / Out-staffing)
Job Location: Bahrain or Saudi
Based in the Gulf (Bahrain or KSA) you will have a large degree of freedom to build contacts to new customers in KSA, UAE and Bahrain – and not the least the responsibility in building long-term customer relationships. You will work closely with talented colleagues in Europe, Cairo, Saudi & Bahrain.
- You must use your existing contacts and ingenuity to locate and sell to new customers
- You must assume the role of Client Director for your customers
- You will need your business understanding to advise your customers in accordance with IT Offshore services
- You need to build strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
- You need to communicate the client's business and technical needs to your colleagues
- You will have the support of strong online marketing
- There will be travel activities in the Gulf area, to Europe and to Cairo
- You communicate effortlessly in English.
- You probably have a high-level commercial education and a deep understanding of the use of IT in larger companies and /or ISVs.
- You manage to combine your understanding of IT with the commercial and have a strong business understanding.
- You have customer experience from the IT industry and effortlessly put yourself into customer business logic.
- You already have a relevant and strong network in the area (Bahrain, UAE and KSA)
- You are outgoing, dedicated and professional
- You will work in an international environment
- You become part of a rapidly growing company with great ambitions.
- You will have great freedom and opportunity to influence your own as well as CrossWorker's development
- You will get the chance to build and leave a footprint
- You get a competitive salary package according to qualification.
CrossWorkers is based on many years of experience in professional IT Offshore. In recent years, CrossWorkers has grown 100% a year, with Offshore location in Cairo and Head Office in Denmark, CrossWorkers have sales in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Switzerland and are now expanding into Bahrain, UAE and KSA offering high end Arabic speaking IT professionals with a Scandinavian management approach. CrossWorkers delivers dedicated IT Offshore Teams - recruited specifically to our clients.