Title: Lead Generation Specialist
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Market Lead Intelligence
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo Office, New Cairo
About the job: You have a strong background as a Lead Generation Specialist and you have ambitions to work in an International environment where you are surrounded with strong IT professionals?
At CrossWorkers, you will work directly with our customer who is a well-known player in the Danish market for IT development and system integration – you will have colleagues both in Denmark as well as in Egypt.
If you can see yourself in a team where values such as drive, engagement and competences leaves room for family life and spare time don't hesitate to apply now.
You must be ready for business trips to Denmark from time to time and when needed.
Technical profile/ Your duties:
· Deliver the assigned tasks within due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
· Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
· Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
· Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
· Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
· Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- 0-1 years Market Research and/or inside sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English level (German, Scandinavian knowledge is a plus)
- Great research capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured way of working
- Highly dynamic person as well as highly motivated
- Able to identify new business prospects
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
Desired Skills and Experience
Who we are looking for?
· You are fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
· Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
· Possess general programming skills and software development fundamentals.
· A minimum of 1 year of experience in related field.
· You used to work in an international environment.
· Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
· You see challenges and not problems and you attack them with creativity, initiative and determination.
· You work independently and targeted with a high activity level.
· You work well as part of a team and with an ability to deliver even with tough deadlines.
· Experience with IT Offshore/Nearshore/Outsourcing and European/GCC customers/companies is as a plus.
· You are out-going with a strong personal drive, you enjoy working independently and motivated by the close collaboration with the management team.
· You have integrity and empathy as well as excellent communication and facilitation competencies are key to succeed in the job.
Technologies & Frameworks:
What we offer:
· You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will work cross borders with highly experienced people, where we expected you to add your footprint.
· We have built an organization work-life balance, to be integrated in the way we do business and in a company with a strong technical environment.
· We will set high expectations for you, just as we do for our workplace, the work and ourselves.
· CrossWorkers is one of the best when it comes to good working environment, work conditions, professionalism and personal development.
· We work with a good scheme of benefits range:
√ Competitive salary.
√ Bus service.
√ Social & Medical insurances.
√ Good office environment and Technical equipment.
√ Keep up with new technologies through internal and external trainings.
√ We have an open and free Management style based on Scandinavian values and have a reputation of a strong and inspirational Technical environment.
We are a Danish owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience within IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and in the GCC area, where we have long relations to our customers.
Our office is located in 5th settlement, New Cairo and hold International standard.