Senior Software Developer for International Customer
Title: "Senior Full-Stack Java Developer"
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS & Client (POC)
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo Office, New Cairo
About the job:
Do you have a strong background as a "Senior Full-Stack Java Developer (Java+ Angular)" and you have ambitions to work in an International environment where strong IT professionals surround you?
At CrossWorkers, you will work directly with our customer in Italy who has been a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for more than 120 years. He also provides IP network solutions, inspection equipment for food and pharmaceutical products, and precision measuring instruments for electronic components. Our customer has several branches worldwide in Asia Pacific, EMEA, and The Americas and about 5.500 people employees.
If you can see yourself in a team where values such as drive, engagement, and competencies leave room for family life and spare time, don’t hesitate to apply now.
You must be ready for business trips to Italy from time to time and when needed.
Technical profile/ Your duties:
- Deliver the assigned tasks within the due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s project needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time to utilize 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Java.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Angular.
- You are fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
- You used to work in an international environment.
- Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
- You see challenges and not problems and you attack them with creativity, initiative, and determination.
- You work independently and targeted with a high activity level.
- You work well as part of a team and with an ability to deliver even with tough deadlines.
- Experience with IT Offshore/Nearshore/Outsourcing and European/GCC customers/companies is a plus.
- You are outgoing with a strong personal drive, enjoy working independently, and are motivated by close collaboration with the management team.
- You have integrity and empathy as well as excellent communication and facilitation competencies are key to succeed in the job.
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Excellent hands-on experience in Java
- Excellent hands-on experience in Angular
- Very good experience in Microservice architecture
- Very good experience in Unit Testing
- Good experience in Big data technologies
- Nice to have Python
- Nice to have a full understanding of the software development cycle including the testing cycle
What we offer:
- You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will work across borders with highly experienced people, and where we expected you to add your footprint.
- We have built an organizational work-life balance, to be integrated into the way we do business and in a company with a strong technical environment.
- We will set high expectations for you, just as we do for our workplace, the work, and ourselves.
- CrossWorkers is one of the best when it comes to good working environment, work conditions, professionalism, and personal development.
- We work with a good scheme of benefits range:
√ Competitive salary.
√ Bus service.
√ Social & Medical insurance.
√ Good office environment and Technical equipment.
√ Keep up with new technologies through internal and external training.
√ We have an open and free Management style based on Scandinavian values and have a reputation for a strong and inspirational Technical environment.
We are a Danish-owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience in IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and the GCC area, where we have long relations with our customers.
Our office is located in 5th settlement, New Cairo and holds the International standard.