DevOps Engineer for International customer
Title: DevOps Engineer
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS & Client (POC)
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo Office, New Cairo
About the job: You have a strong background as a DevOps Engineer and you have ambitions to work in an international environment where you are surrounded by strong IT professionals.
At CrossWorkers, you will work directly with our customer in Europe who is a well-known player in the European market for IT development and system integration – you will have colleagues both in Europe as well as in Egypt.
If you can see yourself in a team where values such as drive, engagement, and competencies leave room for family life and spare time, don't hesitate to apply now.
You must be ready for business trips to Denmark from time to time and when needed.
Technical profile/ Your duties:
- Creating project infrastructure to host the microservices and systems
- Creating Python and Go scripts to automate the configuration management of different systems
- Creating and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Creating and configuring solutions load balancing using AWS load balancers
- Building CI/CD pipelines to automate the building, releasing, and deployment of different systems and applications
- Resolving issues in production, test, and development environments to achieve high reliability and availability for the systems.
- Supporting the Development Team with tools and services to enhance productivity
- Monitoring the processes during the entire life cycle and implementing alerting tools to keep systems continuously running
- Analyzing and optimizing the cost of the infrastructure constantly
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible to save time for our Development and Testing Teams and to maintain consistency
- Working directly with developers to bring new features and services online by helping them incorporate their code and tests within the product
- Securing our infrastructure and application servers to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities
- Writing clear technical documentation describing the architecture of our infrastructure and operations workflow to facilitate the whole system support operations
Desired Skills and Experience
Who we are looking for?
- You are fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Experience with IT Offshore/Nearshore/Outsourcing and European/GCC customers/companies is a plus.
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Experience in working with operating systems based on Agile Methodologies and Linux
- Experience in working with Terraform, Serverless automating and managing infrastructure, implementing CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins and gitlabCI), application monitoring and automation, and security architecture and operations
- Proved experience and knowledge in using AWS EC2, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, AWS Dynamo DB, and AWS S3
- Good experience using RabbitMQ or similar message brokers
- Proficient in git and git workflows
What we offer:
- You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will work across borders with highly experienced people, and where we expected you to add your footprint.
- We have built an organizational work-life balance, to be integrated into the way we do business and in a company with a strong technical environment.
- We will set high expectations for you, just as we do for our workplace, the work, and ourselves.
- CrossWorkers is one of the best when it comes to a good working environment, work conditions, professionalism, and personal development.
- We work with a good scheme of benefits range:
√ Competitive salary.
√ Bus service.
√ Social & Medical insurance.
√ Good office environment and Technical equipment.
√ Keep up with new technologies through internal and external training.
√ We have an open and free Management style based on Scandinavian values and have a reputation for a strong and inspirational Technical environment.
We are a Danish-owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience in IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and in the GCC area, where we have long relations with our customers.
Our office is located in 5th settlement, New Cairo and holds International standard.