Software Technical Manager
We usually respond within a week
Software Technical Manager for International customer
Title: Software Technical Manager
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS & Client (POC)
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo Office, New Cairo
About the job:
Do you have a strong background as a "Software Technical Manager" and you have ambitions to work in an International environment where strong IT professionals surround you?
At CrossWorkers, you will work directly with our customer in Denmark who has been a global provider of a learning management system for organizing and conducting all kinds of learning activities, such as e-learning, courses, onboarding, and in-person events.
If you can see yourself in a team where values such as drive, engagement, and competencies leave room for family life and spare time, don’t hesitate to apply now.
You must be ready for business trips to Denmark from time to time and when needed.
Technical profile/ Your duties:
- Master and lead software solution design and architecture.
- Mentor and coach multiple teams and multiple projects.
- Prepare and lead estimates for the assigned tasks and allocate resources to appropriate tasks or projects.
- Monitors and verifies that company coding standards and development practices are being followed.
- Follow up to assure proper delivery and meet deadlines.
- Draw and guide for selecting the proper technology road map.
- Provide and plan for the team training to meet the technology skills and planned company technical road map.
- Assist in enhancing and adopting new technologies and frameworks.
- Produce code quality guidelines for the team.
- Plan projects and resource allocation.
- Work individually and within a team.
- Evaluate team members.
- Interview and hire new members.
Desired Skills and Experience
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s in software Engineer or Computer Science.
- At least with 10 years of experience in related technology.
- At least with 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Worked for a multi-national or large national company with a good reputation or big-scale projects in SMEs.
- Excellent management skills and cooperative personality.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Excellent skills in the below technology stack.
- You work well as part of a team and with an ability to deliver even with tough deadlines.
- Experience with IT Offshore/Nearshore/Outsourcing and European/GCC customers/companies as a plus.
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Monolithic, Event Driven & Microservice architecture
- Design patterns & SOLID principals
- Unit testing
- Styled components
- Material UI
- Dotnet 6
What we offer:
- You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will work across borders with highly experienced people, and where we expected you to add your footprint.
- We have built an organizational work-life balance, to be integrated into the way we do business and in a company with a strong technical environment.
- We will set high expectations for you, just as we do for our workplace, the work, and ourselves.
- CrossWorkers is one of the best when it comes to good working environment, work conditions, professionalism, and personal development.
- We work with a good scheme of benefits range:
√ Competitive salary.
√ Bus service.
√ Social & Medical insurance.
√ Good office environment and Technical equipment.
√ Keep up with new technologies through internal and external training.
√ We have an open and free Management style based on Scandinavian values and have a reputation of a strong and inspirational Technical environment.
We are a Danish-owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience in IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and in the GCC area, where we have long relations with our customers.
Our office is located in 5th settlement, New Cairo and hold the International standard.
- Software Developers
- Full-stack Development
- Employment type
- Employment level
Social And Medical Insurances
Good Office Environment And Technical Equipment
Keep Up With New Technologies Through Internal And External Trainings
We Have An Open And Free Management Style Based On Scandinavian Values And Have A Reputation Of A Strong And Inspirational Technical Environment.
Workplace & Culture
You'll be in a daily communication with people from different nationalities and cultures, allowing you to have a one of a kind exposure, along with socializing and building relationships with like-minded coworkers.
We are a Danish owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience within IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and in the GCC area, where we have long relations to our customers.
Software Technical Manager
Loading application form
Already working at CrossWorkers?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.