Front-End Team Leader for International customer
Title: Front-End Team Leader
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Team Leader/SDS & Client (POC)
Position Type: Full Time
Level: Team Leader
Location: Cairo Office, New Cairo
At CrossWorkers, you will work directly with our customer in Denmark who is a well-known player in the Danish and Thailand market for AI implementation and consultation – you will have colleagues both in Denmark as well as in Egypt.
If you can see yourself in a team where values such as drive, engagement, and competencies leave room for family life and spare time don't hesitate to apply now.
You must be ready for business trips to Thailand from time to time and when needed.
Technical profile/ Your duties:
· Deliver the assigned tasks within the due time frame and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
· Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s project needs and delivery.
· Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
· Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
· Manage time in order to utilize 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
· Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor's in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Possess general programming skills and software development fundamentals.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Demonstrated experience in building full-stack applications.
- Ability to integrate front-end and back-end components seamlessly.
- Proficiency in handling both user interfaces and back-end logic.
- Proficient in building user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as React, Next JS, React Native, and Expo.
- Knowledge of Typescript for front-end development.
- Competence in using Cypress for testing front-end components - or just end-2-end testing in general.
- Skilled in developing back-end services for web applications.
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Extensive experience with TypreScript
- Extensive experience with ReactJS
- Experience with AWS is a plus
What we offer:
· You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will work across borders with highly experienced people, where we expect you to add your footprint.
· We have built an organization work-life balance, to be integrated in the way we do business and in a company with a strong technical environment.
· We will set high expectations for you, just as we do for our workplace, the work, and ourselves.
· CrossWorkers is one of the best when it comes to the good working environment, work conditions, professionalism, and personal development.
· We work with a good scheme of benefits range:
√ Competitive salary.
√ Bus service.
√ Social and medical insurance.
√ Good office environment and Technical equipment.
√ Keep up with new technologies through internal and external pieces of training.
√ We have an open and free Management style based on Scandinavian values and have a reputation for a strong and inspirational Technical environment.
We are a Danish-owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience in IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and in the GCC area, where we have long relations with our customers.
Our office is located in 5th settlement, New Cairo and hold International standard.