Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: Technical Director & Client (POC)
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo Office, New Cairo
About the job:
You have a strong background in Flutter and you have ambitions to work in an International environment where you are surrounded with strong IT professionals?
You will work in a flat environment and you will have a developing learning curve. The company is filled with dedicated people, filled with humour on a daily basis and an atmosphere that you will enjoy be a part of .
If you can see yourself in a team where values such as drive, engagement and competences leaves room for family life and spare time.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelors in software Engineer or Computer Science.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Flutter.
- You used to work in an international environment.
- Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
- You see challenges and not problems and you attack them with creativity, initiative and determination.
- You work independently and targeted with a high activity level
- You work well as part of a Team and with an ability to deliver even with tough deadlines.
- Experience with IT Offshore/Nearshore/Outsourcing and European/GCC customers/companies is as a plus.
- You are out-going with a strong personal drive, you enjoy working independently and motivated by the close collaboration with the management team.
- You have integrity and empathy as well as excellent communication and facilitation competencies are key to succeed in the job.
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Very good hands-on experience in Flutter
- Strong experience in Design Patterns
- Strong experience in Microservices
- Hands-on experience in Unit testing.
- A portfolio of previous Flutter projects or mobile applications is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with platform-specific integrations and native development is a plus.
- Proficiency in using RESTful APIs and integrating third-party libraries.
What we offer:
· You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where you will work cross borders with highly experienced people, where we expected you to add your footprint.
· We have built an organization work-life balance, to be integrated in the way we do business and in a company with a strong technical environment.
· We will set high expectations for you, just as we do for our workplace, the work and ourselves.
· CrossWorkers is one of the best when it comes to good working environment, work conditions, professionalism and personal development.
· We work with a good scheme of benefits range:
√ Competitive salary.
√ Bus service.
√ Social & Medical insurances.
√ Good office environment and Technical equipment.
√ Keep up with new technologies through internal and external trainings.
√ We have an open and free Management style based on Scandinavian values and have a reputation of a strong and inspirational Technical environment.
We are a Danish owned IT Offshore company with many years of experience within IT and IT Offshore/Nearshore in several countries.
We work with customers in Europe and in the GCC area, where we have long relations to our customers.
Our office is located in 5th settlement, New Cairo and hold International standard.